What the Consultations Involve, & Fees
For psychotherapeutic support to individuals:
An initial 30 minute assessment is offered, either by phone or skype. This also enables you to assess whether you would be comfortable working with me and to ask questions about hypnotherapy, NLP, Emotional Freedom Techniques or other tools we might use.
- Each full consultation is 60 minutes or 80 minutes.
- How many consultations are required does vary but we are not talking about a
long-term process. The desired outcomes may be achieved in a relatively
small number of sessions depending upon the issue we are working
with. I recommend initially for most clients a change package over a period of 6-8 weeks. This includes 3 consultations of 80 minutes which are reinforced with contact by email or agreed phone call. This contact supports any 'homework' which has been supplied and assists in putting change into practice.
- For clients with M.E./C.F.S, I recommend allowing for 6 consultations in the first instance. These too will be reinforced by contact inbetween sessions.
- For clients seeking help due to a phobia I recommend a single session initially with the possibility of a second.
- Consultations may be offered at weekends or evenings.
- If appropriate, follow-up consultations may be offered by phone or Skype
A typical first consultation involves establishing the outcomes you want before choosing the therapeutic or coaching methods which are most appropriate for you. We can then begin working with any appropriate combination of hypnotherapy, Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) and energy psychology (EFT). Sometimes a person comes specifically wanting to work with a hypnotherapist or EFT practitioner; if any techniques are requested, we shall work with that preference.
I recognise that it takes courage to come for therapy or coaching and so my aim for the first and all subsequent consultations is help you feel comfortable and secure.
It is likely that during the consultation we shall agree some "homework" for you. This will usually be in the form of practising a technique from EFT or NLP which we have used together. The purpose of this is two-fold: having a technique or method which you may use for yourself is empowering. Secondly, any subsequent time we have together can be used more efficiently, keeping the whole therapeutic process as brief as possible.
For those seeking assessment for micro-immunotherapy:
A consultation by phone and/or online using zoom or skype. This may include advice on diet and lifestyle (Dr Myhill's "Groundhog" protocols).
1. It may be appropriate for me to spend time within the organisation, to be available to those employees and professionals who would benefit from a personal consultation. This may be arranged on a one-off basis (for example, following organisational change) or more regularly as part of a commitment by the organisation to support emotional and psychological well-being.
An organisation may prefer to refer individuals to come to me for consultation in my office or by skype/zoom.
2. For a coaching or training programme, an initial 1 hour assessment is offered without charge by phone, skype or face-to-face. This is to help clarify the outcomes desired by the organisation. A proposal will be provided, stating which coaching or therapeutic techniques would be employed and how they would be delivered.
- Coaching or training may be delivered in groups of up to 12 people.
- Alternatively or in addition, confidential individual consultations may be appropriate.
Both group days and individual consultations may be offered on site.
Consultations are offered in the evening or at weekends if preferred to normal business hours.
You can read more about me here.
Change Package for individuals:
Over a period of 6-8 weeks: an initial 30 minute phone assessment; 3 consultations of 80 minutes with 'homework' agreed and supported with contact by email or agreed phone call. Notes will be supplied for the 'homework' in between consultations. Consultations may be face-to-face or by skype as appropriate. £315. Under 18 and students £270
Single consultation for individuals: £95 per 60 minute consultation
For young people under 18 and students 18-21: £80 per 60 minute consultation and support by email or agreed phone call in between consultations.
For individuals consulting about Dr Sarah Myhill's micro-immunotherapy: £60 per consultation online/skype/zoom or by phone and including my recommendations to Dr Myhill and initial follow-up. Second consultation and follow-up when established on micro-immunotherapy, £60.
Payment is required upon booking, in advance of a consultation. Payment may be made by Paypal (with a service charge of £3.50), BACS or cash
The fee for group coaching or training days is between £600 and £850 per day plus expenses
The fee for time spent within the organisation, to be available to individuals, is negotiable.
For individuals referred by their organisation the fee is £125 per 60 minute consultation to include initial assessment also provision and help with 'homework' as appropriate.